- As seen on BBC Masterchef! A compact, high performance Induction Hob for safe, fast and efficient cooking
- 10 pre-set power levels plus temperature control between 60 – 240 °C, microcomputer ensures precise settings
- Smart black design, hygienic wipe-clean glass surface and LED display with pleasingly smooth soft touch buttons
- Timer up to 3 hours helps you plan and control your cooking. Portable, great for caravans, student accomodation and small kitchens
- Measures 30.1cm wide x 6.4cm high x 35cm deep
This versatile, fast heating electric Induction Hob is perfect for small kitchens, student accommodation, caravanning, or just as an extra cooking appliance for the busy kitchen. At less than 7cm high it’s easy to store away or to pack for trips.
The hob has a whopping 2000W of power and heats up in a fraction of the time a normal electric or ceramic hob takes, with the added bonus of being able to carefully control temperature, unlike gas hobs.
The hob has a clear digital LED display and user-friendly soft touch buttons, so it’s easy to control your cooking.
There are 10 pre-set power levels, ranging from gently warming at 1, to a hot sizzle or roaring boil at level 10.
You can also choose to specifically set the temperature between 60 – 240°C, with the option of 20° increments.
A timer can be set for up to 3 hours in 5 minute increments, so you can leave your dish on a slow simmer without worrying you’ll forget to turn it off!
The built-in microcomputer ensures settings are strictly adhered to so you can trust your recipes will turn out as you planned.
The hob will not switch on without a pan on its surface and will switch off immediately when a pan is removed. This means it’s not possible to switch it on accidentally or to leave it turned on, so you can have total peace of mind. The hob also has overheat and power surge protection.
Not only does the glass surface of the hob look fantastic, it’s easy to wipe clean, and doesn’t have the same nooks and crannies of a traditional hob where dirt can collect.
Will your pans work?
It’s easy to test if your pans are induction hob compatible; if a magnet sticks to the base of your pan, it is suitable for use on an induction hob. Please note this hob will not work without an induction compatible pan on the surface.