- SOLID RUBBERWOOD – NOT VENEER
- 19MM SEAT TOPS – SUPPLIED FLATPACK
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION WITH EXTRA STRENGTHENING – LIGHT OAK COLOUR
- THIS SAME ITEM CAN BE BOUGHT IN PAIRS WHICH ARE FULFILLED BY AMAZON. JUST SEARCH IN THE AMAZON SEARCH BAR ABOVE: PAIR OF CAFE BISTRO RESTAURANT DINING CHAIRS
- Please note we do not deliver to certain UK postcodes, such as N Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Islands and other remote areas of the UK – if in doubt, please call 020 888 54321 for further information, before ordering. Let us know by email, at the time of ordering if you want a specific delivery day. THIS SAME ITEM CAN BE BOUGHT IN PAIRS WHICH ARE FULFILLED BY AMAZON. JUST SEARCH IN THE AMAZON SEARCH BAR ABOVE: PAIR OF CAFE BISTRO RESTAURANT DINING CHAIRS
These fantastic chairs are absolutely brilliant value for money – but to bring them to you this cheap we have NOT compromised on strength!. Chair supplied flat-pack for self assembly. Chair prices are fixed regardless of quantity ordered. We may be able to reduce the delivery cost per chair on large orders – please call for further details. Phone 020 888 54321 with any questions or queries. Harringay Furniture 10 Rangemoor Road London N15 4NG 020 888 54321 Please send a valid phone number with your order. Prices include VAT. What is rubberwood? Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has very little tendancy to warp or crack and is one of the most durable timbers used in furniture manufacture – it is much stronger than pine!! As a member of the maple family, rubberwood has a dense grain making it very strong. Like maple, rubberwood is a sap producing species, but instead of producing sap it produces latex. Rubberwood trees produce all the latex used for all rubber based products. Rubberwood is the most ecologically “friendly” timber, as it is grown specifically for latex production. After 25 to 30 years the latex production in an individual tree dries up and the trees are chopped down, making the furniture from what is esentially a “waste” material.