- Advance coating treatment
- Dual handles for safe handling and moving. Anti blocking vent cover. Automatic venting safety valve.
- Detachable pressure regulation. Quick pressure release function. Safety valve for added safety and dependability.
- Easy cleaning and fast cooking time. High quality polished aluminium & self locking backlit handle with high temperature resistant and non-slippery feature.
- Can be used on electric, gas & halogen hobs. Comes with extra spare gasket. (Rubber ring for Lid)
One of the best quality brand in the market “Kitchen King” meets all highly safety standards for manufacturing the Pressure Cookers. These cookers are made with heavy duty anodize aluminium which gives more durability as well as much better heat distribution. It also comes with 5 years manufacturing warranty. Comes with spare gas kit. The Kitchen King Pressure Cooker is an extremely fast and healthy way to cook all kinds of food. Cooking with the Kitchen King Pressure Cooker your meals will be ready in just 30% of the time compared to conventional cooking methods. Not only does this cut down on preparation time and effort, but also your energy bill at the end of the month as less energy is required to cook! Pressure cooking is a very healthy cooking method too, because unlike other cooking methods very little of the foods nutrients are lost via water evaporation so your meals remain fresh and nutritious. Due to the very high temperatures inside the cooker there is also a higher chance that any germs or bacteria are destroyed during cooking making it a very safe cooking method. This coupled with the numerous safety features of our pressure cooker help to guard against personal injury, including a mechanically locked lid, pressure safety valve and pressure release switch. Simply the best and safe for fast cooking and long life use. You get 5 Years manufacturing warranty with all these pressure cookers and get one extra gas kit(rubber ring for lid) free, normally cost £8 to buy .Kitchen King Pressure cookers ensure to give exact capacity what is stated on it. Most others pressure cookers not meet the same capacity what they claim on it. Please read the product care instruction before use. General Cookware Care · Before use wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry.Use moderate to low heat and do not allow liquids to boil dry. Excessive heat for long can effect the appearance of the pans by causing discolouration of the surface. Not covered by factory fault.