- This handy simmer ring spreads heat evenly, making it possible to cook gently on difficult-to-control hobs
- Great for sauces, custards and other recipes that need delicate heat control. It helps protect saucepans too, and reduces burnt-on mess
- Ideal for tagines and other clay cooking pots, which can crack if the flames are too strong
- Its wooden handle makes it easy to retrieve from the hot hob, while its hanging cord makes it easy to store
- Suitable for all gas and electric hobs, as well as range cookers. With a 12 month guarantee
Stove top ring for placing under pans to prevent liquids from boiling over. The ring diffuses the heat evenly to allow simmering and is ideal for use when making sauces, custards or when heating milk. The ring also protects saucepans from scorching, burning, cracking and over heating. With a wooden handle for easy removal from the stove top when hot. For use on gas and electric hobs and ranges.