- Holefix Caps are press-in “plug” caps to cover-up unused 5mm (3/16) holes in laminated or solid timber products
- Holefix caps have been designed with ridges on the stem of the cap. These ridges bite into timber-based materials to get their excellent grip.
- Holefix Caps look better and make cleaning the inside of cupboards much easier. When correctly fitted, Holefix Caps will not snag on cleaning cloths, or fall out accidentally.
- 5mm Holefix Caps are the easiest and cheapest way to hide unsightly shelf-adjustment holes in kitchens, wardrobes, office & flat-pack furniture.
- The superior design however means those same ridges will flatten and deform in metal or plastic holes, delivering the maximum amount of contact between the cap and the hole, and ensuring the caps still achieve optimum grip.
Holefix Caps couldn’t be easier to use – just firmly push them into place. They grip securely into position, ensuring caps cannot be easily removed again.This makes Holefix Caps ideal to use where children are able to access them