- KEEP YOUR OVEN CLEAN. EFFORTLESSLY: Our non-stick oven liner is great at catching drips, spills and grease, and protecting your oven floor from burnt and baked on food. Enjoy cooking and baking without the worry of having to scrub the oven clean every time. Disclaimer: if you like cleaning the oven, this product is not for you!
- MASTER CHEF QUALITY: our heavy duty teflon oven drip mat is made from industrial grade PTFE Fiberglass. Strong, thick, durable and designed to last, they’ll take all the bubbled-over, caramel-apple pie you can throw at it so your oven doesn’t have to!
- SUPER EASY CLEAN UP: after you’ve cooked up a storm for your family, it’s time to put your feet up and relax! Simply wipe the spills away! Once cool, remove the oven drip liner, wipe with a soft damp cloth and throw into the top shelf of the dishwasher and you’re done! One less mess to worry about. Now pass the wine!
- FITS AND WORKS IN ALL OVENS: whether you cook with a gas, electric, toaster or microwave oven (we won’t judge) we’ve got you covered! Our large liners are the perfect fit for standard 30″ ovens but can be easily cut down to size. Lay flat on the rack and you’re good to go. Takes 3 seconds; we counted!
- GREAT FOR THE GRILL OR COOKWARE: our oven liner can also be used as a bbq grill mat, baking mat and pan liner. You’ll wonder how you ever cooked without them. Now if only we could design them to wash the dishes too……..
LOVE TO COOK BUT NOT TO CLEAN UP?
HOW USING OVEN LINERS IS THE SECRET SHORT-CUT TO KEEPING YOUR KITCHEN SPOTLESS
* Impress your friends and family as they wonder how you’re able to cook a delicious meal then clean up in record time. Our non-stick oven liner is easy to use, versatile and dishwasher proof. Don’t worry, we won’t tell them if you don’t!
* At Twisted Chef we’re passionate about food and designing cooking and grilling products and oven accessories that bring out the inner chef in you. With quality you count on, we’ve got your back. Consider us your sous-chef in the kitchen.
* Customers love our products, we know you will too. Order today 100% risk free with our “no hassle” LIFETIME guarantee
* Click the yellow “Add to Cart” button above NOW for a fast and easy clean up in the kitchen.
PLACEMENT FOR ELECTRIC OVENS WHERE THE ELEMENT IS VISIBLE
Place oven liner directly under the visible element. The oven liner should not touch the walls or door of the oven.
PLACEMENT FOR ELECTRIC OVENS WITH NO VISIBLE ELEMENT
Place oven liner on the bottom wire rack of the oven. DO NOT place on the bottom of the oven. You may place baking dishes and pans directly on the liner’s surface. The oven liner should not touch the walls or door of the oven.
PLACEMENT FOR GAS OVENS
Place oven liner on the bottom wire rack of the oven. DO NOT place on the bottom of the oven. You may place baking dishes and pans directly on the liner’s surface.
CAUTION: Failure to use the oven liner as directed could damage your oven. Please refer to your oven manufacturer instructions to establish the location of your heating element, our instructions are as a general guide only
DO NOT use directly on oven element or open flame.
DO NOT use self-clean mode
DO NOT use above 500°F (260°C)