- Easy one-time setup: Install our free app (iOS 8+ or Android 4.3+) and hold the sensor against the screen
- Powerful: Line of sight range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home
- Designed with you in mind: Beautifully designed apps for Apple iOS and Android make monitoring easy
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
- Set it and forget it: Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth and alerts you if there’s a problem
Your family’s health depends on proper temperature and humidity. The World Health Organization suggests that asthma is 50% more prevalent in damp homes. It also estimates that as many as 1 in 2 homes in Europe are too humid. Excess moisture encourages allergens like mites and fungi. It can even increase toxic airborne chemicals like formaldehyde.
Dry air is also a problem. Viruses thrive and spread more easily. Skin, eyes and mucous membranes dry out, causing discomfort and greater risk of infection.
Your possessions including guitars, pianos and other instruments, cigar humidors, wine cellars, refrigerators and freezers also benefit from careful monitoring. Stable temperature and humidity is often the most important factor to avoid costly and irreparable damage.
But you’re busy. And some of the most important places are the ones you visit the least, like your attic. Standard wireless sensors seem promising until the unattractive display unit ends up ignored, lost in the back of a drawer.
SensorPush is the answer. Our Smart Sensors are compact and easy to use. They work with painstakingly designed mobile apps that not only make you love using them, but also require as little use as possible. In just a few moments, you can connect a sensor and set up alerts.
After that, it’s up to you. If you love data, we’ve got it, beautifully graphed. Otherwise, rest assured. SensorPush is constantly monitoring conditions, even while you’re away. Upon return, you’ll be promptly alerted of any issues.
We’re sure that you’ll find SensorPush to be the easiest way to monitor conditions in and around your home. Try it today. If within the first two months, you’re not completely happy, we’ll make it right or gladly accept your return.